Marketing Operations Manager
Digital Style is a full-service digital marketing agency offering a variety of services—from web and print design, to digital marketing, mobile application design, and pretty much everything in between.
We’re looking for a full-time marketing operations manager, with a strong technical aptitude, who can help us crush internal and external marketing initiatives. You will coordinate and execute marketing campaigns using HubSpot, Google AdWords, and other marketing platforms. You will create landing pages, emails, and workflows accurately and thoughtfully. You’ll also keep your eye on the pulse of our campaigns by updating marketing calendars, preparing reports, and ensuring everything stays on schedule.
We’re a small, cohesive team and organization with tremendous opportunity to make your mark. If you’re passionate about what you do, a self-starter, and looking to make a difference, we’re looking for you.
We are looking for someone who will:
- Manage the marketing calendar to ensure deadlines and KPIs are met
- Execute various email blasts for newsletters and other promotions
- Set up and launch nurture campaigns and various gated content programs
- Own all aspects of the HubSpot platform
- Track metrics and KPIs
- Manage PPC
- Manage Social Media
- Update Websites
- Manage Contact Database and Leads lists for targeting and accuracy
- Mine contacts and accounts from lead sources and social media
- Prepare end of month reporting for various team requirements
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 4 years marketing experience, including project and/or campaign management.
- Hubspot experience is a must and Salesforce experience is a major plus
- Experience with and knowledge of digital ad operations
- Knowledge of marketing media options, trends, and best practices
- Must have expert level organization and planning skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced Excel skills and a mind for analytics
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Passion, creativity and a sense of humor is a must
Why work at Digital Style?
Recognition and Appreciation Awards, Snacks, Beers, Happy Hours, Casual Environment, Dog-Friendly, Friday Lunches, Bonuses, Paid Sick Days, Paid Vacation Days, Paid Holidays, Benefit Stipend, Town Hall Style Meetings, Birthday Shenanigans, Continued Training … oh, and did I mention the view?
Does this sound like something you might be interested in? Drop us an email at email@example.com and include some of your recent work. We look forward to hearing from you!