Digital Style is seeking an amazing Account Manager that is a stickler for project management and thrives in a client-facing role. The Account Manager is responsible for management and growth of client relationships, as well as for the quality and report-out on their projects. He/she is accountable for successfully managing multiple projects and deadlines, both internally and externally.
This is a unique opportunity to leverage your passion for marketing, commitment to client service excellence, and project management expertise to impact the dynamic marketing industry. Our ideal candidate is someone with a few years of experience who is looking to join a small but growing team where you can make your mark! Your skills will be crucial to taking our agency to the next level and managing our growing customer base.
Digital Style is a full-service digital marketing agency offering a variety of services — from trade show support to mobile application design and pretty much everything in between. The ideal candidate would help our company grow and would grow with our team as well.
We are looking for someone to:
• Effectively communicate projects with internal creative, copy, and production teams to ensure deadlines are met
• Present cost estimates, marketing strategies, and creative experiences to client teams, including director level roles
• Anticipate future client needs and project risks
• Review all client deliverables to ensure reliability, accuracy, and quality standards are met and exceeded
• Collaborate with discipline team leads on estimating, timelines and project risks
• Supervise marketing initiatives from concept to completion, including production
• Prepare project timelines and manage internal communication on client specific marketing campaign details, status, and next steps
• Apply on-going ideas for marketing channels and tactics
• Manage client feedback, apply edits and ultimately become a trusted partner
• Own the financials for assigned projects/accounts including forecasts, budgets and invoicing.
• Provide status updates on assigned projects/accounts – regularly monitoring overall account health, project status, opportunities, risks, etc.
• Negotiate contracts including renew, up-sell, and key contact for any new work discussion.
We spend a lot of time working with these tools, and you will too:
• Social Media
• Google AdWords
• Google Analytics
Do you think you are qualified? We are looking for someone like this:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- 3-5 years of relevant client service experience and/or internship experience in fast paced, retail marketing or advertising environments
- Proven success developing and maintaining superior client relationships, delivering results and anticipating roadblocks
- Must thrive in a fast-paced, results-driven environment
- Strong writing and presentation skills
- Proficient project management experience, communication, and critical thinking skills
- Proven track record juggling multiple priorities and deadlines
- Project life cycle experience of marketing campaigns
- Previous agency experience preferred
- B2B Software knowledge is a plus
It’s a great opportunity to make your mark and build your skills. And you’ll be working with a fun team who was named one of San Diego’s 2018 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For®! We also offer health/dental/vision insurance, a 401(k), flexible hours, paid sick and vacation, free lunch Fridays, fun employee events, an endless supply of healthy and not-so-healthy snacks, and weekly happy hours on our awesome deck overlooking the marina.
Does this sound like something you might be interested in? Drop us an email at email@example.com and include some of your recent work. We look forward to hearing from you!