SEO & PPC Specialist
Digital Style is seeking an experienced digital marketer that can deliver exceptional results for our clients via organic search (SEO), paid search (SEM), and paid social media.
This position will be involved throughout the discovery, keyword research, audience targeting, and content development process, including defining the strategy and reporting on KPIs. As our SEO & PPC Specialist you will need to understand the different aspects of our clients’ product lines and be able to convey their messaging in a simple, yet meaningful and compelling tone, where consumers are able to connect with the brand and vision. Ultimately, you will support our clients’ business objectives of raising brand awareness, driving sales, and increasing store traffic through various marketing communications that you will create.
We’re a small, cohesive team and an organization with tremendous opportunity to make your mark. If you’re passionate about what you do, a self-starter, and looking to make a difference, we’re looking for you.
Skills and abilities we are looking for:
- Proven knowledge of optimizing websites for SEO, including meta information, keyword optimization, and site architecture
- Expertise with advertising through LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and other social platforms
- Analyze and optimize clients’ websites
- Strong writing skills
- Advanced link building skills
- Expertise with Google Webmaster Tools, Google Analytics, and site crawling tools such as Screaming Frog
- Strong Awareness of Google algorithm updates such as Panda, Penguin and how they affect SEO
- Experience building and optimizing PPC campaigns (Google AdWords certification preferred)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Self-directed, proactive, and a strong attention to detail
- Communicate with clients as necessary to explain work that was completed
- Monitor emerging trends in the WEB/SEO/PPC industry and adjust tactics to new opportunities
- Minimum of 3+ years digital marketing experience with an emphasis in SEO, SEM, CRO and PPC
- Experience creating and editing pages and blog posts in WordPress or similar CMS
- Expert knowledge of Facebook Marketing, Google PPC, Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- Must have expert level organization and planning skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Passion, creativity and a sense of humor is a must
It’s a great opportunity to make your mark and work with a fun team! We also offer 401K, paid sick and vacation, subsidized medical, free lunch Fridays, an endless supply of healthy and not-so-healthy snacks, and weekly happy hours on our awesome deck overlooking the marina.
Does this sound like something you might be interested in? Drop us an email at email@example.com and provide a link to your resume. We look forward to hearing from you!