Instagram is a buzzworthy social site for 2017, and the social platform has added several business-account friendly options that help brands connect to users with transparency and trust. Here is an overview of using Instagram for business:
Every marketer from your company should have the opportunity to attend marketing conferences at least once a year, if not throughout the year. If you’re the boss, fight to get this expense approved. If you’re the employee, relentlessly pursue approval to attend and expense.
Spoiler: It’s all about scheduling.
It can be hard for everyone to come back to the office after a weekend, but Monday is really a way to set the tone for the rest of your week, so you want to make it as productive as possible. Here are four tips that can not only help you survive Monday morning, but can help you have a productive Monday morning in the office.
Digital Style is a full-service digital marketing agency offering a variety of services—from web and print design, to digital marketing, mobile application design, and pretty much everything in between.
We’re looking for a full-time graphic designer who can help us bring brands to life. In addition to being obsessed with quality and having a passion for solving our customers’ toughest design challenges, we’re looking for someone who can help explain design concepts and the decisions behind their work.
We’re a small, cohesive team and organization with tremendous opportunity to make your mark. If you’re passionate about what you do, a self-starter, and looking to make a difference, we’re looking for you.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is a great graphic designer
- Is super detail-oriented, making sure every element of a design comes together into a tight, beautiful experience
- Is passionate about design, learning, and picking up new skills fast
- Has strong written/verbal communication skills, excellent customer focus, and a technical aptitude and interest in new technology
- Has the ability to support a variety of customers and projects
- Has a quick wit and is fun to be around (like us)
- 3+ years of experience in graphic design
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Cloud (specifically Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Knowledge of established best practices and current trends in design
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Ability to present and sell ideas to the team
- Can work at a fast-paced company
- Has a “get it done” attitude and a history of delivering beautiful work over and over again
It’s a great opportunity to make your mark and build your skills. And you’ll be working with a fun team! We also offer flexible hours, paid sick and vacation, subsidized medical, free lunch Fridays, an endless supply of healthy and not-so-healthy snacks, and weekly happy hours on our awesome deck overlooking the marina.
Does this sound like something you might be interested in? Drop us an email at email@example.com and be sure to a link to your portfolio. We look forward to hearing from you!
Social, social, social. It’s a big deal in marketing, and it’s still growing. New channels are emerging, but the big leaders are still Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube.
As a marketer, it can be confusing to try to figure out which social media channel to use for your business. Here is a general guide to those that are struggling to decide which channel should get the most attention and the most content.